DONKEY KONG COUNTRY HD REMIX

Working on your own project related to the Donkey Kong Country series?
This forum is your place to discuss fangames, artwork, stories and so forth which are DKC relevant.

DONKEY KONG COUNTRY HD REMIX

Postby legame10 » September 17th, 2016, 7:03 am

Hello guys, a few days ago, I started to develop a final version of a game that we all DKC fans dream, which is to make a remake of the super nintendo HD trilogy, my whole life I have studied and dreamed of doing this, I can see something like that in a Tribute to Donkey Kong Country, but unfortunately its creator Igor F. announced that it will not continue the project so my desire to make the game only increased further, but if I do this project alone will probably It takes several years for it to be completed and reach you, but I know that here most of you also want it and have skills that could be of great help to this project the things we need are 3D models of characters, elements scenario, items, sounds, remixed original music and especially 3D animations, unfortunately the artistic part is not my specialty and I have tried several 3D models on the internet and also in models resources, but there is a wide variety available, I ask you help me with ideas for reimagining the maps and especially overmap, because I know that here is no shortage of ideas, so let us unite and do a final project for us DKC fans a project that between to history and win recognition of Nintendo, can contact me at my email: leandro.ferrete@hotmail.com.

Note: The engine I'm using is the Unity and the project is still in early stages, below is a picture for you.

Tourist
Bananas received 7

Re: DONKEY KONG COUNTRY HD REMIX

Postby Jungle » October 4th, 2016, 10:27 pm

It looks great! I only have one suggestion and that is if you have any 3D Modelling knowledge to try and replicate the level background scenery.
One of the greatest parts of the original for me, but other than that it's awesome and I look forward to playing it :)
Tourist
Bananas received 2

Postby OneOf99 » October 5th, 2016, 8:12 am

This is looking real good! Only thing I would recommend is to not be too loud about this on the internet or you may get a C&D order from Nintendo.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 23

Postby legame10 » October 6th, 2016, 3:27 pm

OneOf99 - Thank you for the warning, I'm just telling here in the forum because they really need help in some parts that are not my specialty.
Tourist
Bananas received 7

Jungle

Postby legame10 » October 6th, 2016, 3:50 pm

I'm trying to recreate the jungle hijinx, but it's hard to do.

Tourist
Bananas received 7

Postby legame10 » October 6th, 2016, 4:04 pm

If someone wants to help, we really need people to do the part as 3D modeling of characters, objects, rigging and animation.
Tourist
Bananas received 7

Postby legame10 » October 7th, 2016, 3:57 pm

Starting to program the Kremlings

MOVIMENT

ATTACK
Tourist
Bananas received 7

Return to DKC Projects/Fanworks