Donkey Kong Country 3.5: A Great Kong's Adventure

Working on your own project related to the Donkey Kong Country series?
This forum is your place to discuss fangames, artwork, stories and so forth which are DKC relevant.

Donkey Kong Country 3.5: A Great Kong's Adventure

Postby legame10 » May 17th, 2016, 12:26 pm

Hello guys I created another topic talking about my desire to create a fan game of DKC, this topic I want to make clear that the project is already being developed and is still in the initial stage, the project name so far is Donkey Kong Country 3.5 : The Big Adventure Kong's I do not know if it's a cool name but was uncreative when I thought it lol.
The project will have physical, camera system and gameplay based DKC 3, including the map will be exploitable where items should be collected and hidden places to be found and I will also try to include most of the enemies of all dkc and maintain the essence of original games that really is a project I want to do as a definitive game of donkey kong country for all fans, all help is welcome and we will work hard so that this project is a complete success and is recognized by nintendo positively.

This is a short video vídeo showing a little how is DK Moviment

https://youtu.be/biHpt7EKUPI
Tourist
Bananas received 7

Re: Donkey Kong Country 3.5: A Great Kong's Adventure

Postby sonosublime » May 18th, 2016, 8:16 pm

Awesome start! I look forward to seeing how this progresses.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 228

Postby PigmaskColonel » May 24th, 2016, 4:11 pm

Always great to see love for DKC3, especially now that it's the 20th anniversary. I'm definitely keeping an eye on this project. :nicework:

If you ever need help regarding the music, I could possibly help.
Tourist
Bananas received 13

Postby OneOf99 » May 28th, 2016, 7:14 am

By initial stage do you mean the concept stage or has actual progress been done yet?
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 23

Return to DKC Projects/Fanworks