Donkey Kong Country: A New Adventure - FAN GAME PROJECT

Working on your own project related to the Donkey Kong Country series?
This forum is your place to discuss fangames, artwork, stories and so forth which are DKC relevant.

Donkey Kong Country: A New Adventure - FAN GAME PROJECT

Postby legame10 » May 7th, 2016, 8:33 am

Hello guys I am developer of games as well as all of you here this forum a hardcore fan of DKC , that he was my biggest inspiration for wanting to pursue a career as a programmer Because I always had a dream of making a remake in HD all DKC , but unfortunately I am a terrible designer and while I do not I improve these skills to begin to realize that dream I started to develop a new game using the DKC style original graphic pre rendered the goal is that this game will be as good as the fan game DKC 4 , I even participated in this project as a Level Designer, then you also love DKC I need help with Design Game for Editing Sprites , maps and also create new Sprites and also with the sounds and music of the game , all kinds of disclosure is also very welcome. I'm using the Unity and C # and I'm doing the movement of characters if you want to help please tell me here to talk , no one obviously will be paid this will be a feat fans game for fans to immortalize DKC .
Tourist
Bananas received 7

Re: Donkey Kong Country: A New Adventure - FAN GAME PROJECT

Postby thetoad11 » May 7th, 2016, 11:13 pm

Well if you need help with music, I could probably help there.
Trainee Trekker
Bananas received 50

Postby Phyreburnz » May 15th, 2016, 10:21 pm

I've done almost all of the character sprite editing for dkc4, edited some levels, and did some of the map editing. So if you need help in that area, I'd be more than happy to help. You're more than welcome to use my character sprites if you'd like.

The custom sprite sheets are here: http://phyreburnz.deviantart.com/galler ... ng-Country
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby legame10 » May 17th, 2016, 7:48 am

The Toad thanks for your help for sure it will be very welcome!

Are you the NecroToad of The DKC 4 Project ?
Tourist
Bananas received 7

Postby legame10 » May 17th, 2016, 7:50 am

Phyreburnz I feel honored to have your help on my project, I followed their work in the DKC 4 and actually I was very impressed, you have a fantastic talent.
Tourist
Bananas received 7

Postby thetoad11 » May 17th, 2016, 11:57 pm

legame10 wrote:[...]Are you the NecroToad of The DKC 4 Project ?

No I am not NecroToad, but I did still do some music for the DKC4 project, namely the twilight temple theme in the latest demo.
Trainee Trekker
Bananas received 50

Return to DKC Projects/Fanworks