HD Trilogy Music Remasters (FL Studio)

Working on your own project related to the Donkey Kong Country series?
This forum is your place to discuss fangames, artwork, stories and so forth which are DKC relevant.

HD Trilogy Music Remasters (FL Studio)

Postby TimeRe4per » April 23rd, 2015, 12:18 pm

This is my second project (after the first one failed because of laziness and the overall ineffectiveness of my methods) and is also technically a sub section of that one. the only bit left-over that I felt I could actually achieve.

My goal is to completely re-record every music track from the entire Super Nintendo trilogy of games, making them sound like tracks you could find in a modern video game. I will be using FL Studio to compose and publish the tracks, combining the HD MIDI samples (and real instruments if I have the chance) with the various plugins available to me, creating some veritable ear-candy for fans of David Wise's and Eveline Novakovic's work.

If you wish to assist, feel free to take any track you want and work with it how you feel. These are not remixes, and shouldn't be considered as such. The instruments, chord progressions, time signature, tempo, key and even the amount of audio channels will be kept as faithful as they can be, enhancing these tracks to new levels (as far as I'm aware). A progress list will be posted as work progresses, expect an update (albeit a small one) this weekend.
Newcomer
Bananas received 1

Return to DKC Projects/Fanworks