Donkey Kong Country 2 Parodies!

Working on your own project related to the Donkey Kong Country series?
This forum is your place to discuss fangames, artwork, stories and so forth which are DKC relevant.

Donkey Kong Country 2 Parodies!

Postby KingDavid » July 15th, 2013, 3:53 am

:dixiehappy: Hey guys! I'm back with DKC2 parodies! spoofs on the classic game made with rare made love ♥
check em out and drop me a line if you liked it! :swanky:

:kiddywave:
Newcomer
Bananas received 7

Re: Donkey Kong Country 2 Parodies!

Postby KingDavid » July 19th, 2013, 4:25 am

hate to bump but seriously, what did yall think? :diddyrock:
Newcomer
Bananas received 7

Postby Simion32 » July 19th, 2013, 6:14 am

That was great. :lol:

A bit of raunchy humor, perhaps, but it's all in good taste. Exactly the attitude I would expect from Rare. :P
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Postby Qyzbud » July 19th, 2013, 2:53 pm

Nice work again, KingDavid!

Definitely not for the squeamish, and a lot of it was hard for me to watch because I love the Kongs... but I did enjoy the humour and the above-average animation quality. :thumbs:

Thanks for sharing, and for bumping so I didn't miss it! :D

By the way, I embedded the video rather than it just being a link in your first post — hopefully it'll get more exposure that way. ;)
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Postby Phyreburnz » July 20th, 2013, 9:54 am

:lol: Laughed my ass off! I loved it! Great job! I can't wait to see what you have in store for the future :kiddycool:
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Super Luigi! » July 21st, 2013, 9:39 am

I was going to reply earlier, KingDavid, but my it was getting late. Sorry about that. Anyway, I really did like the entire video. Kaboom running onscreen and exploding seemed really funny to me, and your hand-drawn scenes were amazing. That one joke about Diddy being a pervert doesn't make sense to me though, since everybody everywhere can see that Dixie, along with many other Kongs, doesn't wear pants. The time paradox part, although it was a little confusing, was absolute genius. Having Rattle Battle's music playing while seeing everything on Crocodile Isle go downhill was one of the best endings that I've ever seen. Again, I don't see how one Kobble among the Klomps made a time paradox. From what I understand, that would be just like having your Hawaiian cousin mix in with your Swedish brothers. But anyhow, you've made a brilliant and stunning video KingDavid, and you should be proud. I shall eagerly await your next masterpiece.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 302

Return to DKC Projects/Fanworks