Donkey Kong Country Iphone wallpapers and ringtones 2.0

Working on your own project related to the Donkey Kong Country series?
This forum is your place to discuss fangames, artwork, stories and so forth which are DKC relevant.

Donkey Kong Country Iphone wallpapers and ringtones 2.0

Postby Munkey » June 1st, 2013, 8:23 pm

First: My last thread got locked because someone was falsely claiming there was spyware/malware in my links. I think the badmin just locked without even taking a look. What a nice and warming welcome to a newcomer. I'll try it one more time.

Created a while ago for my phone, thought it was fun too share. Preview:

I've also got a ton of iphone ringtones in the .m4r format and some more wallpapers on mega.co.nz. There is NO junk inside these links, if there is, send me a PROOF.

Mega

https://mega.co.nz/#!TUoX2bRC!OqbZymAA-zgRcgWbz4K_V2xeNL0k1Kx7PS1vDLH7EuU

Mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/?06x0loymo44d7dz

Cya
Newcomer

Re: Donkey Kong Country Iphone wallpapers and ringtones 2.0

Postby sonosublime » June 1st, 2013, 8:45 pm

First of all, welcome to DKC Atlas.

Secondly, I wasn't trying to falsely claim anything. I went to the site, and then immediately after, my Antivirus started going crazy detecting adware every 5 seconds. Maybe it was a coincidence. Who knows?
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 228

Postby Munkey » June 1st, 2013, 8:58 pm

Maybe it's mega, anyway, i've added a mediafire link.
Newcomer

Postby Simion32 » June 2nd, 2013, 9:27 am

No, I did take a look - but Mega's way of doing things (downloader program) is very suspicious. I won't be downloading from there anytime soon.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 332

Postby Qyzbud » June 4th, 2013, 12:18 am

Mmm... downloader apps are dubious if you ask me; I wouldn't use Mega either. Mediafire is fine.

I love the idea of using DKC graphics and sounds/music to customise a phone — or computer, etc. — thanks for sharing!

One thing I'd suggest, though, is the use of PNG rather than JPG for the wallpapers; PNG will preserve the image quality (JPG is 'lossy'), and typically PNGs will also be significantly smaller in file size — win-win!

Also, I noticed that a handful of the music files you posted seem like they have a small part missing at the start, which might be worth fixing. Otherwise, it's a nice little collection. :)
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Return to DKC Projects/Fanworks