Fake DKC Stories

Working on your own project related to the Donkey Kong Country series?
This forum is your place to discuss fangames, artwork, stories and so forth which are DKC relevant.

Fake DKC Stories

Postby Markster » January 13th, 2012, 3:47 am

Fake DKC stories, here is one I came up with.
----------
I went to the flea market and I found this prototype, I took it home and it looked like this...
1.PNG
1.PNG (269.33 KiB) Viewed 10319 times

Dixie's Double Trouble, not Dixie Kong's Double Trouble?
But it didn't work, hey, the beta error screen has white text instead of yellow text.
2.PNG
2.PNG (20.12 KiB) Viewed 10319 times

And that was fake, I put a paper over my Disney Aladdin cartridge, and credit for Kiddy14 for the DKC3 error picture.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Re: Fake DKC Stories

Postby Markster » January 16th, 2012, 10:36 am

One day, I tried cartridge tilting on my DKC3 cartridge, and look what has happened.
Error.PNG

----------
Now does that look real.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Super Luigi! » January 16th, 2012, 4:09 pm

I don't have any pictures, but here's a fake story. Once, I had collected every banana in DKC1, and was then able to play as K. Rool. He caused earthquakes when he jumped, and had his crown attack instead of a roll. After beating the game as him, I fought Kaptain K. Rool and then played as him. Then I used the Kap to beat Baron K. Roolenstien, and after completing the game a 4th time, I got the "K. Rool Biography" trophy. Then, Dixie flew out of my bed and exploded.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 302

Postby Markster » March 6th, 2012, 12:14 am

Bump!
----------
I was going to buy a game bit and a battery because my DKC3 battery was out, so I went to the store bought a battery and a game bit, when I got home, when I tried to replace the battery and unscrew the game with the bit, I lost the screws, and when I popped it in the SNES without the shell and without the battery because I got the wrong one, it had an error screen, that said "This gamepak will not operate when naked.", I was like what?
----------
I know I'm terrible.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Gaz » July 20th, 2012, 10:01 am

(I wish this story of mine was real)...

Once, I went to the hair salon and unexpectedly, there was all of the prototype builds there that would be given to the one-hundredth person getting a manicure (ok, not the girly parts). I happened to get all the prototype builds because I got the one-hundredth manicure (person) who had got it.

Then, I was bouncing off the walls after all those builds were given to me and there was an unlockable purple Klampon as an unlockable character in the 2002 progress of the Pre-Alpha DIddy Kong Pilot because I beat the Polar Plateau cup.

Continue this story?
Gaz
Taster of Pork
Bananas received 47

Return to DKC Projects/Fanworks