Chibisai and Kimi's soon to be excisting show

Working on your own project related to the Donkey Kong Country series?
This forum is your place to discuss fangames, artwork, stories and so forth which are DKC relevant.

Chibisai and Kimi's soon to be excisting show

Postby Kimi Kong » November 12th, 2011, 2:00 am

Ok, I know what your thinking. "What is so important that this stupid noob has to make another topic?" Well, this stupid noob has to say that me and the awezome(Yes! I spelled that wrong on purpose! SUE ME!) Chibisai Kong is making another DKC show. Yes, you heard this stupid noob said it. ANOTHER DKC SHOW!

Before any questions are asked that i don't feel like answering, i'll go ahead and explain the show to you.

Since there was already a DKC show with the original DKC character, we planned on making a show with the future Kongs of DKC aka mine and Chibi's OCs(And whoever's generous to donate any of their talent by helping us with characters).
I'm attatching images of two of the many characters in the show. No critisizing the art! I'm not the best artist in the world!

The plot will be kinda like the original DKC show in a way but doctored up a little to make it it's own thing and not a copy, which of course it won't, hence the OCs.

And for those of you who are in a way freaking out, YES!! THE CANON CHARACTERS WILL BE IN IT, minus Bluster. The world will be better off without him and his gay antics. (Sorry if anyones offened.)

Please comments with your...well comments on what i've said. But seriously, no critisizing my art, no saying "BRING BLUSTER BACK" cause i'll eat a bag of pinecones and exploding oranges before I do, and no saying something like "Hey, i'm offended cause you said gay and I go both ways" cause i already apoligized for this.

Credit goes to Chibisai Kong for the creation of Anni(veiw Attatchment Below) and for a good chunk of this idea, and for most of the other characters in the show that were not mentioned.
Attachments
1262282658.jpg
ANNI
1262282658.jpg (6.08 KiB) Viewed 29698 times
P11-11-11_10-09.jpg
KIMI
P11-11-11_10-09.jpg (11.08 KiB) Viewed 29698 times
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 136

Re: Chibisai and Kimi's soon to be excisting show

Postby Chibisai Kong » April 5th, 2012, 3:55 pm

I AM THE BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :D 8-)
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Super Luigi! » April 6th, 2012, 12:17 pm

Thank you for that insightful comment, Chibisai Kong. Any more news on this project?
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 302

Postby Chibisai Kong » April 6th, 2012, 2:15 pm

Honestly? We haven't even started on a script.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Kimi Kong » August 4th, 2013, 3:35 pm

Currently, there is no script, mainly because we've been having MAJOR communication problems.

But i am still very interested in doing this story. Me and Chibi will get to cracking on this very soon.

Also, we many need help from those who can make animations, otherwise this will look like an anime. :scratch:
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 136

Postby sonosublime » August 5th, 2013, 8:57 pm

So you're making a 'tv show'? That's pretty epic.

If you're looking for a script, you could try this:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4028795/1/D ... Kong-Quest

Such an epic story, and it would be awesome to see it in a movie/series format.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 228

Postby Kimi Kong » August 6th, 2013, 12:41 am

Thanks for the tip, but what me and Chibisai had in mind wasnt gonna be current generation DKC. If you read the first post you would have saw that. But this also isnt a bad idea either. I read this fanfiction a couple of years ago and i gotta tell ya, i could see the things in the story happen. So, we might also make that as well.

But that will be a side project, since we already have this one in mind. Thank you for recommending Captain Spock's story though. It may still be useful even if we dont completely use it.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 136

Postby sonosublime » August 6th, 2013, 8:54 pm

You're welcome. I did read the first post and got the notion that you were going to make a spinoff DKC show with OC's. I never watched the TV show so I couldn't really comment. But I did notice you mentioning that you lacked a script, hence my reference to Captain Spock's story. Good luck with both shows (I'll be sure to tune in to both of them when they're available) ^_^
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 228

Postby Kimi Kong » August 7th, 2013, 12:41 am

Thank you. That means a whole lot. And when this happens, the show wont be based off the TV shown itself since they altered so much, and will be fully based off of the DKC games and DK64 itself, along with other DK games. I like the show, but i wont base this off of the show for the main fact that it was completely altered and barely seems like the games.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 136

Postby Super Luigi! » August 7th, 2013, 8:16 am

You both have my support as well, Kimi and Chibisai Kong. However, that may be all that I can give you, since it's your project, and I'm forbidden from interfering. Anyway, I hope that you and Chibisai will be able to communicate easier, and I wish you the best of luck, skill, courage, wisdom, power, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 302

Postby Kimi Kong » August 19th, 2013, 10:16 am

Thank you, Luigi~!

And if you have anything to offer as help, then feel free to tell us. We do need animation help.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 136

Postby Super Luigi! » August 23rd, 2013, 2:54 pm

Then I'm afraid all I can offer you is support, since I'm not too skilled at animating. You know, I hate the fact that there are all these brilliant projects going on, such as Kremling Chaos by Jeffrey_Bones and DKC: The Movie by Cyclone, and I can't do anything else but say, "Way to go! You're awesome! Such skill!" I feel like I'm letting the Atlas down because of the fact that I'm expected to do more and help fellow Atlas members when they're in need. Obviously, Qyzbud is ashamed at how pathetic I am. The only reason he lets me stay here is because I'm the Royal Country Fool, and I keep him entertained with my goofiness. But self-deprecating rant aside, I could possibly try to edit sprites, mix audio, or invent ideas for your and Chibisai Kong's project. Are you even using sprites? Or are you using models? Could you and Chibisai Kong possibly be video taping each other in action and submitting it? Only time will tell, I assume. Oh, and if you still need a script, I could definitely try my hand at that. Just give me a general idea of how you want the story written, and I'll give you my best work. So in conclusion, I'll do whatever I know how to assist both Chibisai Kong and you. Please consider me as a potential recruit, and I shall eagerly await your reply! Thank you, and have a nice day.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 302

Postby Kimi Kong » August 25th, 2013, 9:54 am

:dixiecry: Don't say that!! Cause it'll make me cry. You are useful here. Just cause you cant do anything along the lines of animation, you're praise is the motivation these projects need. I know for sure if me and Chibisai didnt have modivation like that, we probably wouldnt be able to push ourselves to start it. It warms my heart to know you wanna help. :dixiehappy:

And to answer your questions, we're using models and practically have a script already. We just havent got it all planned out and typed out. But when we do, if you want, you can proof read it for us and tell us if we need to change something, and if you could mix some audio too, that would be awesome. Since this project is future DKC based(when i mean future, i mean like 20 years in the future), it will need some updated music but still have that good ol' DKC feel.

You can be a very big help to us, Super Luigi~! :diddyrock: :banana:
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 136

Postby Super Luigi! » August 25th, 2013, 1:49 pm

Thank you. Once you're ready, I'll read over your script and see what I can do about the updated music. Now if you'll excuse me, I must change into my cheerleading uniform.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 302

Postby Kimi Kong » August 26th, 2013, 11:31 am

XD I dont know whether you were serious about the uniform part or if it was just a hint that you were still cheering us on.

Regardless, ok then.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 136

Postby Dixie Diddy » March 22nd, 2014, 12:14 pm

I'm excited also how about you use some of your stories Kimi they're really good and I could ( if god allows ) :) I will help sorry I can't do anime :cry: :dixiecry: But lead me commander *puts on army cap and uniform* :lol:
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 4

Postby Super Luigi! » March 22nd, 2014, 12:43 pm

Once Kimi Kong and Chibisai Kong organize their materials, Dixie Diddy, we can all begin production. I too am excited about the show, and look forward to your participation. :thumbs: Here's to this project launching off the ground into super stardom! :dixiehappy:
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 302

Postby Kimi Kong » March 22nd, 2014, 11:52 pm

I love you guys~!

Thanks for the compliment about the stories. The show i think would be based off of Remember if i'm not mistaken my memory. It'll be a while until we get production started though.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 136

Postby Kimi Kong » April 7th, 2014, 10:44 am

Sadly, no. Me and Chibisai hasnt really talked too much about it and to make matters worse i am no longer going to the college i needed to go to to learn animation. :dixiecry:
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 136

Postby Kimi Kong » April 7th, 2014, 12:46 pm

I don't know if Cyclone would be willing to help with this.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 136

Return to DKC Projects/Fanworks