I wanna make a Game!! (Similar to DKC!)

Working on your own project related to the Donkey Kong Country series?
This forum is your place to discuss fangames, artwork, stories and so forth which are DKC relevant.

I wanna make a Game!! (Similar to DKC!)

Postby RattleBattle » January 30th, 2011, 2:58 pm

Yes, I 'm interested in making a game and I am willing to help!
Tourist

Re: I wanna make a Game!! (Similar to DKC!)

Postby RattleBattle » March 3rd, 2011, 1:00 am

I posted this? Anyways...Yes, a Game about a Little Polar bear Cut & Small who teams up with Roronoa Zoro Or one of the DKC Characters! So the plot begins as a mysterious New enemy is Lurking in the Darkness to steal the Life forces of all living Creatures as For Knut, (the bear) who finds things a Little Suspicious (He was abandoned and left for dead many times but still he managed to survive) While he investigates he see's a Human who's off and Mumbling incoherently, Knut walks up and says "Are you okay?" (Yes, He's a talking polar bear) The said Human faces him and then gives him a roar since his soul was replaced by a Demonic soul! The small bear yells out and then takes off sprint, panting heavily he bumps into a Said character (Either Zoro or DK, plus this starts in a small jungle area) He starts speaking fast then explains what happened then more demonic soul people appear they take off sprint! And then they sent out to find the Marauder who did this while going through new and Familiar Levels! tell me what you think. 83!

NOTE: ----------

I've had this bear character for 3 Years. And it's time i bring him too life!
Tourist

Re: I wanna make a Game!! (Similar to DKC!)

Postby RattleBattle » March 7th, 2011, 2:36 pm

I'm Crazy! I involve any character I love!
Tourist

Return to DKC Projects/Fanworks