MXC (Most Extreme Elimination Challenge)

No language too crude. No topic too obscure.
The one and only section of these forums where anything goes...

MXC (Most Extreme Elimination Challenge)

Postby DonkeyKong » August 24th, 2008, 11:53 am

Ok. So how many of you think that medical care should be open to anybody regardless of income or ability to pay?-Captain
YAY-crowd
Well your wrong. The rich stay healthy and the poor die weak- Captain
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How many of you think that criminals are good people. Stealing from the rich and giving to the needy?-Captain
YA-crowd
Well your wrong. Criminals belong in prison. Like gangsters and Martha Stewart

Those are some questions from the famous Captain Teneal. He has many great questions conserning. He askes the competitors before the competition starts.
It is a dubbed TV show from the Japanese game show Takeshi's Castle.
Anybody Else Like MXC?
Tourist

Re: MXC (Most Extreme Elimination Challenge)

Postby cfh » August 26th, 2008, 12:48 pm

Oh man, I used to watch that all the time. It became really big for a while. What happened to it?
cfh
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 6

Postby Qyzbud » August 26th, 2008, 12:53 pm

I remember laughing until I nearly passed out when I first saw MXC... I was visiting my cousin during a trip to the USA some years ago, and it was quite possibly the most hilarious viewing experience of my life (well, maybe second to the end of a women's marathon during which many competitors collapsed in exhaustion just a few steps before the finish line...). I think the ridiculous dubbed voice-overs were the best part.

We've got a similar show called 'Wipeout' being shown at the moment on South Australian TV. It's still a good laugh, but I miss the dubbing. :P

EDIT: After watching Awesome Hero, I'm not surprised you're an MXC fan, cfh... ;)
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Postby Jomingo » August 27th, 2008, 12:26 am

Yeah, wipeout is like the same show without the personality.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Return to Anything Goes