Celebrity Deaths

No language too crude. No topic too obscure.
The one and only section of these forums where anything goes...

Re: Celebrity Deaths

Postby KremKrawl » June 30th, 2009, 7:35 am

At this rate, Bush is going to teh aftalife within the next week thanks to a rabid assassin.
Trainee Trekker

Postby FefeRawft » June 30th, 2009, 9:50 am

Someone else died today. I don't know who it was, all I know was he was a comedian. His name started with an F, I think Frank something. I know this because he was my dad's favorite comedian.
Trailblazer

Postby Soniccuz » June 30th, 2009, 10:00 am

impersonator Fred Travalena?
Trailblazer
Bananas received 17

Postby Gnawzooka » July 1st, 2009, 6:25 pm

FefeRawft wrote:Obama, someone will assassinate him.

I've thought that since his election. :twisted:
Seeker of Mysteries
Bananas received 5

Postby DK4Ever » July 2nd, 2009, 5:48 am

As an American who voted for him, we all expected it as well, but so far it seems like everything is going fine. I honestly thing Bush will be gone long before Obama, just a hunch of mine.

I''m still hung up on Michael Jackson, I was watching his music videos last night, and got extremely depressed.

As such, I feel it necessary to post this, in case there are some of us who have never seen it.

The evil of..the Thriller...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyJbIOZjS8
Treasure Hunter

Postby CoolStyleE » July 2nd, 2009, 6:35 am

Get this: Billy Mays, the world famous pitchmen, died at age 51. May his infomertials live on
Trainee Trekker

Postby cfh » July 2nd, 2009, 7:24 am

Oh my god guise, I just found out, Michael Jackson is dead. woah :0
cfh
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 6

Postby Jomingo » July 2nd, 2009, 10:00 am

It is not news that Billy Mays has died, and he died at 50, not 51.

For those interested, a marathon of Pitchmen has been running on Discovery Channel all day long in honor of Billy.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Postby FefeRawft » July 2nd, 2009, 11:06 am

Thanks I'm gonna watch it now
Trailblazer

Postby Jomingo » July 2nd, 2009, 2:37 pm

Yeah, so the marathon concluded with the season finale, with a touching goodbye at the end to Billy. The part that worries me is that they called it a "season finale", which would imply that they intend to carry on the show without Billy. This would be rather upsetting, as he was really the star of the show. It's a great show that could probably go on without Billy, but it almost seems like an insult to replace him or go on without him.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Postby CoolStyleE » July 2nd, 2009, 3:40 pm

Oh, he died at 50... WHY IS EVERYONE DYING AT FIFTY???
I found out he died because of some oxagen mask on a plane fell on his head. Oh, and I saw the whole Pitchmen™ marathon.
And, I do agree with Jomingo; it would sorta be an insult to replace him.
R.I.P. Billy Mays
Trainee Trekker

Postby Jomingo » July 2nd, 2009, 3:41 pm

Actually, the rocky plane landing had nothing to do with his death. It was his heart disease.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Postby CoolStyleE » July 2nd, 2009, 3:50 pm

Jomingo wrote:Actually, the rocky plane landing had nothing to do with his death. It was his heart disease.

Hmmm? Heart disease? Well, SOMEONE`S been spreading a rumor in my town... or are you lying?
I`ll do some research and see which story to believe
EDIT: CNN is covering the whole story @ http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/28/mays.death/
Trainee Trekker

Postby Jomingo » July 2nd, 2009, 10:58 pm

He has hypertensive heart disease. It was most likely a heart attack.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Postby KremKrawl » July 7th, 2009, 4:36 am

DK4Ever wrote:I honestly thing Bush will be gone long before Obama, just a hunch of mine.

So I'm NOT the only one that thinks that. Anyway, how many celebrities are going to die? Farrah Faucett... Michael Jackson... Billy Mays... Who's next?
Trainee Trekker

Postby FefeRawft » July 7th, 2009, 10:54 am

Whoa, they had a video of MJ's ghost on the news today. Anyone have a link to it? I'm to lazy to go on YouTube right now.
Trailblazer

Postby Chibisai Kong » November 28th, 2010, 9:29 am

Man, I was watching 'The Roast Of Jeff Foxworthy' and 'The Roast Of Larry The Cable Guy' and decided to look up Greg Giraldo, a guy that was at both roasts. I found he had died on September 29, 2010. I wanted to cry. He was so funny at those roasts.

Wait. Billy Mays is dead?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 21st, 2011, 10:13 am

OMG---OMG ONE OF MY FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK TOLD ME (or... probably everyone?) THAT RYAN DUNN IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS EVEN WORSE THAN WITH BILLY MAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler!
For those of you who don't know who Ryan Dunn is, he was one of the Jackass boys. For those of you that are thinking Bam Margera, here's a link of Dunn in '09:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:RyanDunn-HOB.jpg
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby 7S7ui3 » June 23rd, 2011, 4:49 am

RIP Ryan Dunn jackass will never be the same :(
Tourist

Postby Tiptup Jr. » June 25th, 2011, 12:43 pm

What the f--- did you just say? Worse than the death of Billy Mays? Sorry, but no. Jesus Christ's death might have been worse than Billy Mays', MAYBE. I didn't even know who this Ryan Dunn guy is but considering his extensive and intelligent filmography (Jackass, enough said) I doubt I would have liked him to begin with. I occupy myself with better entertainment, that's all.

Also I guess I should mention Clarence Clemons here even though I already talked about him in the Random Thoughts Topic.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 26th, 2011, 3:01 pm

Spoiler!
IKR stands for 'I know, right'.

Dude, I was talking about OTHER than Jesus Christ. I didn't mean to offend anybody with that. I mean, I'm Christian and I believe Jesus died on the cross for our sins but don't get on to me for saying something like that, OK? And Ryan Dunn was, like, THE most daredevil person on the Jackass cast EVER aside form Steve-O, Johnny Knoxville, and Bam Margera! So calm the fudge DOWN! Sorry if you found that offensive! You ain't don't gotta ride my wise-crackin' Texan ass to Timbuktu about it! >:(

Spoiler!
Wow, I finally met someone with a worse temper than me and my dad COMBINED(and me and him have pretty bad tempers). :3 Also, sorry for the grammer---that's what you get for making someone angry while they're being raised down south. But Tiptup, if you just watch a couple of his skits then you'd probably start to like him! I've known a few people who said the saem thing about Knoxville and maybe Steve-O but when they watched Jackass after I told them to do so they changed their minds!
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Tiptup Jr. » June 28th, 2011, 2:09 pm

Hey, I was mostly joking about the Jesus thing, I wasn't really offended- just trying to illustrate the point that I was fairly devastated by Mr. Mays' death. But yeah I'm Christian too anyway um. Don't celebrities usually die in threes? Who's the other one?
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 29th, 2011, 1:15 pm

Oh, um... O-OK. S-sorry I went a little overboard, Tiptup. I tend to take things the wrong way. Yay religions! :D

...Other one? O.o

Spoiler!
Pardon my asking, but Catholic, Protestant, or Baptist? Please reply in a spoiler. ^_^
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Tiptup Jr. » June 30th, 2011, 10:09 am

Spoiler!
lawl I used to be a Methodist but now I'm non-denominational, because I don't think it really matters. Catholicism and Jehovah's Witness, on the other hand, use a lot of doctrines that aren't Biblical so I tend to stay away from them.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Previous

Return to Anything Goes