Favorite Animal?

No language too crude. No topic too obscure.
The one and only section of these forums where anything goes...

Re: Favorite Animal?

Postby Tiptup Jr. » January 19th, 2010, 4:18 am

Well, okay, but yours might not be right either. I don't like coming across as "religious", but I naturally tend to incorporate that aspect of my life into others. Ah well.

But I also bumped this topic yesterday to say how much I've been reading about the Loch Ness Monster- Quite intriguing! Real or not, it's probably a bit more dangerous than a poisonous platypus. :P
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby The Guy » January 19th, 2010, 6:12 am

This is a tough one.

I mainly like many fish and rodents.
Veteran Venturer

Postby nickduffy27 » March 30th, 2010, 10:41 am

Favorite Animal : Elephants
Least Favorite Animal : Rats and/or Mice
Tourist

Postby stiffanbond » May 10th, 2010, 3:12 pm

My favorite animal is the Dog because they are so obedient and helpful.
My least favorite animal is a rat because they are annoying and they spread disease.
Newcomer

Postby Ribbedebie » August 4th, 2010, 9:32 pm

Alright, I'm going to be annoying and say the rat is actually my favourite animal. xD I have two pet fancy rats that are really sweet. They don't bite stuff nor spread diseases, really. I know wild ones can be dangerous, but my fancy rats Flurl and Swoosh are pretty harmless. Hey, Flurl? Finally I'm on a forum on which people could recognize that name! Woohoo!

I also like skunks, hyenas, axolotls, Komodo dragons, crocodiles, pigeons, bears, raccoons, birds, turtles, snakes, and badgers. Weird choices, no? I've always liked animals that nobody seems to like, really.
I don't really dislike any animal. Maybe wolves. They're so immensely overrated. People claiming they're misunderstood? Sure, they're cool, but... Ever seen a snake? Those are WAY more misunderstood. :/
Trailblazer
Bananas received 57

Postby Kiddy14 » August 7th, 2010, 12:17 pm

I´ve gotten a liking to badgers lately, too... and snakes. I don't know why, but snakes suddenly became really interesting =P
I'd like to get a gecko or chinchilla pet someday.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 25

Postby Jomingo » August 7th, 2010, 12:18 pm

I have a gecko.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Postby Markster » November 14th, 2010, 3:28 pm

I like dogs the most, there playful, loyal, etc.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Gaz » August 13th, 2012, 4:50 am

I LOVE CATS AND SQUIRRELS!!!

Favourite: Cats/Squirrels (of course)
Least: Dogs (They're filthy)
Gaz
Taster of Pork
Bananas received 47

Postby Katastrophe Kong » August 13th, 2012, 6:01 am

Favorite Wild Animal?

Crocodile: They're so cunning in the way they hunt and stalk they're prey, the sounds they make remind me of the Predator in Darth Vader's suit, they were the basis for the Kremlings, and they can show up in your backyard down south. I once did a project on "How Crocodiles would survive in a Zombie Apocalypse". My teacher loved it is so much she even kept it as an example for future classes. I wish I would've made a copy of it though.

Favorite Domestic Animal?

Applehead Chihuahua: The only pets I had had were fish (don't get me wrong, they're cool and all) and a puppy (who was horrifically sick; never buy puppies in front of Wal-Mart)-Then we got Maddie. She's the cutest little puppy ever. She's white with black splotches on her ears, on her eyes (on looks unfinished), and one of her butt. Her ears are huge and have become her outstanding feature. She's just a pleasure to have around; all the little quirks she has.
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 32

Postby Blue Banana » December 8th, 2013, 8:55 am

My favorite animal is a Parrot, an African Grey Parrot I might add, African Grey's are so rare around countries, they're expensive too! :lol:
Spoiler!
I'm thinking about getting a parrot. :angrysquawks:
Previously "Kiddy"
Bananas received 1

Postby spaceman2028 » September 13th, 2014, 2:58 pm

Like squawks? Sorry if i bumped
My favorite animal used to be giraffes for some reason, nowadays it's either kongs or hedgehogs(a two-game reference, if you know what i mean!)
Just kidding, i always liked Komodo dragons(and just about any dragon as a whole, assuming they are not extinct). Here's hoping that the cousins of the Komodo Bros. get to become kremling enemies in either the new DKC or the fan game DKC4
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 26

Postby Ribbedebie » January 15th, 2015, 11:45 pm

Recently I've found myself fascinated by naked mole rats. Sure, they're ugly, but if you take the time to observe them more closely you'll find that they're really unique little critters.
Trailblazer
Bananas received 57

Postby Kimi Kong » January 16th, 2015, 7:44 am

I have a three way tie between these three animals:
Spoiler!
Capuchin Monkeys

Spoiler!
Red Foxes

Spoiler!
and Pugs XP

They're all so adorable~!