I would love a DKC inspired game of...

No language too crude. No topic too obscure.
The one and only section of these forums where anything goes...

I would love a DKC inspired game of...

Postby Rux Ton » August 10th, 2014, 5:28 am

Of the character that I created as the main character. (My alias character that is for my music: Rux Ton)

That is pretty much my goal if I can get my head up in the music industry. To make a game for my fans and DKC fans + more gaming fans that they could all enjoy with great dynamic music like in Rare games and just bahh.

Do you just ever dream about a game idea? I do all the time. Like, literally every second of the day.

An artist I know by the name of Savant had a game made around his personna and man is it awesome, look it up sometime. Graphics are fantastic!

I think this'd be a fun place to post game ideas etc. Or just chat about custom games in general.

(If this is in the wrong section, im totally sorry! Wasn't sure how to categorize it :x)
Trainee Trekker
Bananas received 17

Re: I would love a DKC inspired game of...

Postby spaceman2028 » August 24th, 2014, 11:31 am

I'll give you an basic idea for a fangame for now. It works just like like in DKC4, but in that you get to play the first three games of the DKC series, and when you beat one of them, you can use any of the kongs from the three games in that game-they function just like in DKC4 with the DK barrels in all three games you have included, only you need to finish the game normally to unlock them, of course.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 26

Postby Rux Ton » September 11th, 2014, 6:07 am

now THAT is a really cool idea! Since each Kong sort of has their advantage and disadvantage it would bring a new perspective to each level :o
Trainee Trekker
Bananas received 17

Postby spaceman2028 » September 11th, 2014, 6:50 am

Indeed, and if you really wanted you could add in content exclusive to the GBA ports as well(in classic SNES style, of course)! You may also want to add some kind of SFX selection thing in as well, just like in, say, Super Mario Fusion Revival. You would have both SNES and GBA sound effects to chose from, for fans of both types of sounds(i actually prefer the GBA sounds over SNES sounds, though the classic sounds are still pretty cool.).
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 26

Return to Anything Goes