Should Qyzbud and MrsQyzbud get married? ;)

No language too crude. No topic too obscure.
The one and only section of these forums where anything goes...

Should Qyzbud and MrsQyzbud get married for real?

Yes!
25%
Yes, and they should legally change their last name to "Qyzbud".
44%
Nah...
No votes
Yes, and they should legally change their last name to "Kong".
31%

Total votes : 16

Should Qyzbud and MrsQyzbud get married? ;)

Postby MrsQyzbud » November 10th, 2013, 1:06 am

What do ya'll think? :scratch:

(This is partially to embarrass Qyzbud, as if I don't do that enough already! :P )
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 20

Re: Should Qyzbud and MrsQyzbud get married? ;)

Postby Gaz » November 10th, 2013, 6:48 am

I think so. You both really are great together. Qyzbud is a really nice person, and I think he should have you. You should change your last name to Qyzbud :P. You're a nice person to Qyzbud, so I say yes. :banana:
Gaz
Taster of Pork
Bananas received 47

Postby Qyzbud » November 10th, 2013, 1:28 pm

MrsQyzbud wrote:What do ya'll think?

:facepalm:
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Postby Super Luigi! » November 10th, 2013, 5:54 pm

MrsQyzbud wrote:What do ya'll think?

Well Cajun my crawdads, MrsQyzbud, we all's headed down to Dixie! (The Kong as well!) :dixiehappy: In all seriousness, yes, marry each other. Hold hands, you lovebirds, and if DK and the rest of the Kongs will allow it, become a part of the Kong family! And now, I vanish! *o*
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby Dixie Diddy » November 12th, 2013, 1:12 am

get costums (Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong, King.K.Rool, Kiddy Kong, Crankey Kong,Wrinkly Kong, Dixie Kong )
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 4

Postby MrsQyzbud » November 12th, 2013, 11:22 pm

I'm already looking at wedding dresses haha

:thumbs:
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 20

Postby Gaz » November 13th, 2013, 10:14 am

Qyzbud is publicly humiliated by all this. I'll give him an banana to help him :).
Gaz
Taster of Pork
Bananas received 47

Postby Super Luigi! » November 13th, 2013, 10:45 am

That will only distract him from his supposed "shame" for 10 seconds, so he either needs gallons and gallons of bananas or a more effective treatment.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby MrsQyzbud » November 13th, 2013, 6:42 pm

Gaz wrote:Qyzbud is publicly humiliated by all this. I'll give him an banana to help him :).

The funniest part is that the most embarrassing thing I did to him here was say "Ya'll".
(In his opinion anyway)
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 20

Postby Super Luigi! » November 14th, 2013, 4:56 am

What's wrong with that? I thought it was pretty clear that we're all part of the DK Country. I, for one, reside in (with?) Dixie.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby MrsQyzbud » November 14th, 2013, 1:30 pm

He doesn't like the word "Ya'll".

I think he's vehemently against the butchering of the English language that goes on haha
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 20

Postby Qyzbud » November 14th, 2013, 3:02 pm

It's not "ya'll", it's y'all — a contraction of you and all; if you must butcher the English language, at least do so with some logic!

But no, it wasn't that word (or your illogical butchering of it) that I was facepalming about... 'twas purely due to your incessant "hinting" that we should subject ourselves to the archaic and inconsequential ritual of marriage. :P
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Postby Super Luigi! » November 14th, 2013, 3:21 pm

I understand you completely, Qyzbud. A man like you can't be hindered by such grounding ties. On the contrary, you and your not-yet-or-even-ever-but-still-basically wife are the type that enjoy the environment and face facts.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby Super Luigi! » November 16th, 2013, 3:15 am

But you already are, my fair lady. Besides your name, you and the Big Q already do everything a married couple perform. A man and woman living together in some form of a home? Check. Both are successful when and where they work? Check. Loving and loved children, driving the spouses crazy? :neekleft: :neekleft: :dancingneek: :neekright: :neekright: Quintuple Check. Mrs. Qyzbud, I'd say you and The Man over there have it all worked out and under control. But then again, who am I to judge? I merely describe what I see.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby MrsQyzbud » November 16th, 2013, 12:31 pm

I don't have a job :shakehead: I'm a student :(

And I'm moving back in with my mum next year to go to uni so that I won't be a burden on Qyz for any longer :/
(Not even joking, I'm a huge financial and tea making burden)
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 20

Postby Super Luigi! » November 16th, 2013, 4:59 pm

Studying is still a full-time job, Mrs. Q. Somehow I doubt the burden part, but then again, anything is possible with Qyzbud. I think the real question is, if you're such a burden on him, why hasn't he thrown you out yet? Did he or you strike a deal with your dear old mother that required Qyzbud to take care of you? Is he too hospitable to even think of throwing you out? Are you exaggerating to make us feel bad for you and then force me to type a lovely letter of laughable length, abhorring the whole ordeal? Qyzbud, feel free to clear this up for us. Otherwise, if none of you answer, I'll activate my Police Investigator skills on your poor not-quite-legitimately-but-still-very-much-proper-wife.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby Qyzbud » November 16th, 2013, 10:07 pm

Super Luigi! wrote:[...] anything is possible with Qyzbud.

What's that supposed to mean? :lol:

As for the "burden" of tea-making — well, I'd love to take credit, but honestly the kettle does most of the work. :P
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Postby MrsQyzbud » November 17th, 2013, 10:11 pm

I think we should get married in secret so that I can have your name so that when I move out I'll still always have your name with me ♥

Also this;

Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 20

Postby Super Luigi! » November 19th, 2013, 4:28 am

See the "Post a Picture of YOU" topic for my reaction to your photo. Qyzbud, I mean what I say. Level with me for a moment, OK? Qyzbud, you're a great man who's capable of many things; we all know this. It's very possible that MrsQyzbud has infuriated you. In fact, all of the Atlas has seen it. The relationship with your girlfriend/wife has obviously taken its toll on you and is headed downhill. You can't take this woman any longer, so you think the best solution is to poke and prod her, if you know what I mean, and I think you do. You make Mrs. Q feel guilty, cause her to hate herself for who she is, and belittle her Southern accent. Eventually, you plan, she'll announce to her family and the Atlas that she's leaving to live on her own. But you and I know the truth, Mr. Qyz. It won't stop there, oh no, because that's when you'll make your move to rid the world of your loving girl for good. Then, you'll gag and bind her, drive to Australia's rubbish rendition of Gloomy Gulch, and leave her for dead, sealing her fate. Many days later, you'll then tell her family and all of the Atlasites that you haven't seen MrsQyzbud lately and wonder what could have happened to her. But later, when the doors are shut, the shades are down, and you're all alone, you'll laugh loudly. Oh, how you'll laugh! And the kackling won't cease until you're deeply satisfied with your dirty deed.

So in conclusion, Qyzbud, I'm on to you. MrsQyzbud, heed my advice and beware your boyfriend. He's a snake with blue eyes, and he only comes out at night. It's a feeling that you don't want to fight; you better run for your life!
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby Qyzbud » November 19th, 2013, 9:28 am

Weird, Super Luigi... those are some disturbing notions floating around in that head of yours. :?

I'm happy to report that your work of fiction is certainly not based on our true story.
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Postby MrsQyzbud » November 19th, 2013, 2:12 pm

HahaHaha! Super Luigi!

That's crazy hilarious!

for your information; Qyzbud has green eyes :P
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 20

Postby Super Luigi! » November 20th, 2013, 5:25 am

I know; I was just referring to a certain song I heard. And yes, I only somewhat blew that story out of proportion, since half of it is true.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby ShaneM » November 23rd, 2013, 8:31 am

MrsQyzbud wrote:He doesn't like the word "Ya'll".

I think he's vehemently against the butchering of the English language that goes on haha

Well, Qyzbud is correct. The word is y'all. Here in America, most Southerners use that word. My step-mother is from North Carolina and uses that word (along with other poor, informal English).

By your name being MrsQyzbud, I was under the assumption that you were already married. MRS in American English represents a married woman, and MISS/MS unmarried.

To the main point. I think that it should be a personal decision between you two. I'm not sure if this topic was meant to be a joke or not. But posting it publically, for members/guests (strangers) too see, may be embarrassing to Qyzbud. At least, for me, if that happened on my forum between my mate and I, I would be.

Then again, I can only speak for myself. ;)
^
Bananas received 10

Postby MrsQyzbud » November 23rd, 2013, 4:22 pm

This has been discussed in other topics, in Australia - someone's female partner is often referred to as their "Mrs" and that's where Qyz and I are.

Qyz isn't embarrassed, he just thinks I'm silly, and this topic is kind of a joke.
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 20

Postby Super Luigi! » November 26th, 2013, 3:58 am

Which is why the Mrs and I are constantly posting here. Think about it. Out of all the Atlasites in the entire DKC Atlas, who better to prolong a joke than us two fools?
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby MrsQyzbud » November 28th, 2013, 9:25 pm

Personally you think we should get married?
Because Yay!
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 20

Postby Blue Banana » December 10th, 2013, 11:35 am

I personally think that you and Qyzbud would make a great couple, you and your (future) kids could learn from you both and you could make their lives a lot more better, you could teach them how life is how how they too can be a better example for all of us, I mean, look at me, I'm the most beloved teenager who shines upon this atlas. B/
Previously "Kiddy"
Bananas received 1

Postby Super Luigi! » December 11th, 2013, 3:30 am

Blue Banana wrote:I mean, look at me, I'm the most beloved teenager who shines upon this atlas.

Excuse me? Would you like to explain your statement to the DKC Atlas?

Anyhow, are we still discussing this illegal matter? Not that I care, mind you, but hasn't the Honorable Qyzbud taken enough abuse?
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby MrsQyzbud » August 20th, 2014, 7:29 pm

Poor Qyzbud.

Oh how I miss living with him.
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 20

Postby Super Luigi! » August 21st, 2014, 12:04 pm

Yeah, and I think I did to. By the sounds of it though, they may have divorced. That, or Qyzbud was tired of the abuse and fought back by kicking MrsQyzbud out.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby Kimi Kong » August 21st, 2014, 12:11 pm

MrsQyzbud wrote:What do ya'll think? :scratch:

I say yes~! I can't even answer the post cause i cant choose which answer i like best~!
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 136

Postby MrsQyzbud » August 21st, 2014, 4:55 pm

Haha thanks Kimi, but I doubt we'll get married at all.

I don't want Qyzbud to steal my millions and I haven't got the guts to ask for a pre-nup haha :lol:
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 20

Postby Super Luigi! » August 22nd, 2014, 5:07 am

I do not understand you MrsQyzbud, haha.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby Valerius Dover » August 22nd, 2014, 7:50 am

Well, this is one of the threads that is a bit on the odd side, it would seem.... :?
Tourist
Bananas received 4

Postby Mattrizzle » March 15th, 2023, 5:27 am

Since I saw that MrsQyzbud's birthday is today (Happy Birthday!), I was reminded of this thread. If either of you two are still out reading this after nearly a decade, did you ever tie the knot for real?
Qyzbud?
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 221

Postby WesternTanager794 » March 15th, 2023, 6:58 am

I once wondered that too. Qyzbud might not ever see it sadly enough. :parry:
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 127

Return to Anything Goes