What does your voice sound like?

No language too crude. No topic too obscure.
The one and only section of these forums where anything goes...

What does your voice sound like?

Postby Raccoon Sam » March 10th, 2013, 11:08 pm

Vocaroo.com lets you record your voice and share it.
Here's me!
Trailblazer
Bananas received 35

Re: What does your voice sound like?

Postby EvangeliKong » March 12th, 2013, 1:51 am

I have high-pitched voice even though i'm 16.
Trainee Trekker
Bananas received 3

Postby Raccoon Sam » March 14th, 2013, 1:26 am

So what? So had I. Judging people on how they sound like is pretty immature. :C
Trailblazer
Bananas received 35

Postby Geno » December 10th, 2013, 12:04 pm

My voice sounds terrible ( :kiddysad: :kiddysad: :kiddysad: )so I'm not going anywhere near that link.

Mind you, I have the microphone on my laptop set to whatever is coming out the SPEAKERS, so you'd only hear Treetop Tumble from DKC3 anyway. :swanky:
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 57

Postby Super Luigi! » December 11th, 2013, 3:27 am

It sounds just how you think it does. And that's all I have to say about that.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 301

Postby Phyreburnz » December 12th, 2013, 3:53 am

My voice sounds very, very similar to my mum's and sister's in person, but our voices are nearly indistinguishable when recorded or over the phone.

My brother has called my mum, and like five minutes into a conversation, he'll ask, "Wait! Is this Molly?!" My mum replies, "You called mum! This is mum!"

Last year, during my winter break, I was helping my mum at her job (she was going on vacation and had to get like 3 weeks of work done beforehand). My brother called, and I was folding papers, so I put my phone on speaker. My mum and I would both talk, and he got so confused. "I can't tell which is which, take it off speaker!" Was my brother's reply.

Before my sister joined the navy, my boyfriend would call the house and not know who picked up the phone, so he wouldn't know if it was his girlfriend, her sister, or her mother! So he would just kind of say, "uhh...." until whomever picked up the phone would ask, "Do you want me to give the phone to Molly?"

One of my sister's ex-boyfriends couldn't tell the difference when we recorded our voices. My sister and I both said the same thing, one after the other, and he guessed that my voice was her's.

The next time we're all together, I'm going to record our voices just for fun.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby ShaneM » December 14th, 2013, 5:36 am

I'm a bass, so pretty deep. When I was in choir, I did a great job hitting those low notes and did bass solos/acapella. I only know how to play the recorder and basic piano, though. :P

Sometimes people who don't know me think I'm mad or that I am yelling when I talk because of my voice.
^
Bananas received 10

Return to Anything Goes