Need help!!!!

No language too crude. No topic too obscure.
The one and only section of these forums where anything goes...

Need help!!!!

Postby Chibisai Kong » May 1st, 2012, 10:39 pm

I was reviewing some of my stories and drawings when I realized I made Cranky too nice WITH Wrinkly still alive! He's too loving and caring and honestly it kind makes me want to barf. (Of course I'll never admit to the possibility of making Wrinkly less of a b...*bleep*...ch but that's another story for another time. ("Oh my god, STOP BEING A b...*bleep*...ch TO ME FOR AT LEAST A DAY!" "Hey, you married me. "...Got me there.")) Of course he still has his moments that I prefer him like this but I want him to be more a deadpan snarker(I've... I've been on www.tvtropes.org too much lately). Bu. I still want him to be nice on occasion. Can anyone help me? (I do realize this is DKC related by the way.)

Spoiler!
My latest excuse for this is that I've practically modeled his personality after that of Julius Caesar, which is funny because I honestly had no idea what the dictator was like until this year. (Two things ironic about Caesar: One of his names means hairy while he was balding and he became dictator for life about a month before he was killed.)
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Return to Anything Goes