Silly likes and dislikes

No language too crude. No topic too obscure.
The one and only section of these forums where anything goes...

Silly likes and dislikes

Postby Phyreburnz » January 5th, 2012, 6:32 am

What are silly things that you like and/or dislike. Post things like favorite/least favorite foods, phobias, pet peeves, things that gross you out for some weird reason, and other such silly things.

I'm a very negative person, ergo I have many silly dislikes.
I really don't like eating onions, cooked or raw. The crunch makes me cringe. Belly button rings gross me out. I don't mind other piercings, but for some stupid reason, I just can't stand looking at belly button rings. I have a stupid phobia of trains. They keep me up at night because there are tracks right below my house. If I am asleep, they wake me up at 4 in the morning. I'm also quite the grammar cop. I very much dislike bad grammar. Being from southwestern PA, I say pop instead of soda. I really don't like the "s" word unless referring to baking soda.

I really like spaghetti with my mum's meatballs. They are the best EVER! I also love pewter (the metal). It is my favorite shade of grey and I love how it's so dull with just a hint of brightness. I LOVE pirates. I'm convinced I'm a true pirate (not really, but I like to say it!). I'm an animal lover. I love stupid trivia and facts. I'm fascinated by weather. I love rain and storms. When I was younger I wanted to be a storm chaser. I still want to chase a tornado at least once in my life.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Re: Silly likes and dislikes

Postby Ninni973 » January 10th, 2012, 7:54 am

I don't like it whenever a dog pants. They are not cute while they're panting. That's why I call my dogs Duke "Panting Duke" and Shadow "Shadow Puker" whenever they pant. My mom gets irritated whenever I call them that. She also hates it when I do voices for them.
Jungle Explorer
Bananas received 15

Postby Phyreburnz » January 10th, 2012, 10:05 am

I think panting is a lot better than them licking themselves! :lol:
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Gaz » August 16th, 2012, 10:56 am

Bump!

*I dislike germs incredibly.
*I have a fear of touching dogs.
*I hate walking barefoot outside (ewww...)
*I dislike many food, mainly because of appearance reasons.
*I also overreact a lot in reality.
Gaz
Taster of Pork
Bananas received 47

Postby Cody » August 16th, 2012, 4:07 pm

Tattoos almost instantaneously repel me from someone... unless it's a cultural thing, then I think they're beautiful. But if someone gets a random animal or symbol because he/she "wanted to" or "felt like it," it really bothers me.
On the contrary, I don't mind piercings at all. You could have an absolute arsenal of piercings and it won't bother me in the slightest.

It bothers me when people (especially younger girls/guys) date their significant other for 2 weeks and claim they're in love. "I couldn't live without my boyfriend." It's like oh please, you lived however-many-years without him already, and I'm damn certain when you two break up you'll spew stuff like "I don't know what I saw in him." I've seen it countless of times. But eh, love is blind. I know that from experience. I guess that's why I get so angry...because these people could go onto bigger and better things without looking back, yet they choose to stay with the girl who lies/cheats constantly... or the guy who hits her and calls her a worthless piece of trash who will never find anyone else who loves her as much as he does, because they think their partner loves them despite the very clear evidence. Christ, even typing this paragraph up is upsetting me.

I'm a huge food lover... my only dislikes are prunes, pineapples and individual corn kernels. I'll drink practically anything 'cept for diet sodas (sorry Phyreburnz :P) and probably prune/pineapple juice...or corn juice, if that exists :huh:

kinda leik phyreburnz me also hate bad grammer and speling i don't know why ppl dont talk like you're suposed to i mean cmon its not to hard.
Treasure Hunter
Bananas received 62

Postby Ribbedebie » August 18th, 2012, 4:36 am

I like anything pineapple-flavoured, except regular pineapple! I dunno. They're just too sour for me.
Trailblazer
Bananas received 57

Postby Phyreburnz » August 18th, 2012, 1:10 pm

Cody wrote:I'll drink practically anything 'cept for diet sodas (sorry Phyreburnz :P)

It's POP, damnit! :rant:

Cody wrote:kinda leik phyreburnz me also hate bad grammer and speling i don't know why ppl dont talk like you're suposed to i mean cmon its not to hard.

Why did you decide to hate me today?! :P
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Qyzbud » August 18th, 2012, 5:59 pm

Phyreburnz wrote:I'm fascinated by weather. I love rain and storms.
- me too!
Conker's Bad Fur Day wrote:I hate walking barefoot outside
- :o walking barefoot outside is one of my favourite things!

Cody wrote:Tattoos almost instantaneously repel me from someone...
- I sort of agree; it has to be a pretty tasteful and meaningful tattoo to earn my appreciation.
I'm a huge food lover...
- same; food is amazing! I'm lucky my metabolism can keep up with my appetite! :lol:
I'll drink practically anything [...]
- likewise, although I pretty much never drink anything alcoholic/caffeinated.
[...]'cept for diet sodas (sorry Phyreburnz :P)[...]
- we call it 'soft drink' or 'fizzy drink' in Australia, but I'd prefer 'soda' if I had to choose between soda and pop (or sodapop!)
[...]and probably prune/pineapple juice...or corn juice, if that exists[...]
- it does! Well, canned corn comes with a 'juice', which I've tried... not terrible, but not amazing. :P

Cody wrote:[...]i don't know why ppl dont talk like you're suposed to[...]
- you spelled you're correctly! :shock:
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Postby Chibisai Kong » August 19th, 2012, 3:32 am

i like drinking pickle juice with my older brother.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Gaz » August 19th, 2012, 3:35 am

I will never speak of that again...
Gaz
Taster of Pork
Bananas received 47

Return to Anything Goes