Bullying

No language too crude. No topic too obscure.
The one and only section of these forums where anything goes...

Bullying

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 15th, 2011, 6:26 am

Bullying needs to stop. It's not right. A bunch of cases of bullying end in suicide. Please help stop bullying. Some of you may know the pain and want it to end. So do I.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Re: Bullying

Postby teh epicnes » June 20th, 2011, 3:09 am

Here in New Jersey, bullying is really bad. Starting next year, you get suspended just for calling someone a name. Also, if I were to get cyber bullied by someone who goes to my school, I could print it out and show it to the principal in my school, and the person who bullied me could get expelled.
Trainee Trekker
Bananas received 2

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 20th, 2011, 3:38 am

I got cyberbullied the other day in an IM chat on facebook. It was someone from my school. He knows cyberbullying---ANY type of bullying for that matter---is wrong yet he did it anyway. I just deleted the conversation and unfriended him. But before doing so I countered his every move. That conversation was actually when I posted this topic.

I won't be like the kids that gave up. I'll remain strong. It's been happening for years and the school district is too lazy to do anything. Your school sounds better than mine. I don't know why I bother telling the principals and teachers about it because they never do anything. My art teacher only rearranged the seating charts and a few times put one of the main bullies beside me. It took two years a threat to call the police to get ONE kid off my back.

Spoiler!
But to tell the truth... One teacher knew what it was like and his class was just about the only one where I felt safe because he really didn't tolerate it in there. I'ma miss him. :,(

But anyway, back on topic.

Why some people would bully others is BEYOND me. But it gives some people more tear-resistance than others. I realized that yesterday at the motorcade for a fallen soldier.

Yeeeah..... I know I'm getting off topic. O.o
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Markster » June 20th, 2011, 3:47 am

RockNinjaToska bullied me on youtube, he called me an idiot, he made other people believe i was useless and retarded, but what kind of idiot made all these cool projects, like ROM hacks, fan games, and game ideas for DKC games, please someone save me!

PS : He claims his account is owned by his friend now.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 20th, 2011, 3:58 am

Just try to ignore them, Markster. Or report them to the creators of youtube. Most of what bullies say are usually what THEY are. (The guy that FINALLY got off my back in seventh grade was, like, twenty to fifty pounds MORE than me in weight and another guy once called me an oompa-loompa (apparently that meant I was short) because I'm fat (yes, I know---don't call myself that but it's true XO) but HE was shorter than I was(and I am happy to report that this kid stopped calling me names in December of last year :)).)

So just assume he's trying to make him feel better about himself. It usually works. XD Or, if he's underaged, there COULD be some problems at home and he's deflecting his anger/bullying for his family towards you.

But still, I don't put up with that crap. Block him or report him to youtube's administrators or global moderators (if any) and I guarantee they will most likely stop it. ^_^ Do NOT believe what he says about his friend holding that account.

Or better yet---try to befriend him, tolerate what he does, ask him why he does this to you, and he'll probably eventually stop and explain why. It usually works.

Markster, I hope one of these tips helps you and other people who are bullied. If you know anybody like that, pass on the wisdom of a person who knows the pain. :)
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Markster » June 20th, 2011, 4:47 am

Chibisai Kong wrote:Just try to ignore them, Markster. Or report them to the creators of youtube. Most of what bullies say are usually what THEY are. (The guy that FINALLY got off my back in seventh grade was, like, twenty to fifty pounds MORE than me in weight and another guy once called me an oompa-loompa (apparently that meant I was short) because I'm fat (yes, I know---don't call myself that but it's true XO) but HE was shorter than I was(and I am happy to report that this kid stopped calling me names in December of last year :)).)

So just assume he's trying to make him feel better about himself. It usually works. XD Or, if he's underaged, there COULD be some problems at home and he's deflecting his anger/bullying for his family towards you.

But still, I don't put up with that crap. Block him or report him to youtube's administrators or global moderators (if any) and I guarantee they will most likely stop it. ^_^ Do NOT believe what he says about his friend holding that account.

Or better yet---try to befriend him, tolerate what he does, ask him why he does this to you, and he'll probably eventually stop and explain why. It usually works.

Markster, I hope one of these tips helps you and other people who are bullied. If you know anybody like that, pass on the wisdom of a person who knows the pain. :)

Thanks, and i have reported him to the youtube creators, he had like 200 videos and all of them collapsed like the twin towers in 911, and i'm fat too :(
Well a lot of people from the US are fat, but that's not the point, i really should ignore him.

PS : You want to know why RockNinjaToska bullied me online, because i simply disagreed with him about hating DKC3, and on his twitter, youtube, etc. he reported that i was a dumb and should cut myself, and that's not all, there was a professional site that believed what he said.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 37

Postby Chibisai Kong » June 20th, 2011, 4:56 am

Ouch, that's not right. >.< A bunch of people disagree about which games (or bands, TV shows, etc) I like and I don't bully them. Everybody has their own opinion.

Yeah, I agree---just about seventy-five percent of my friends are fat. :lol:

And don't you feel better now that you've reported him? ;) Just try and stay away from him if you try to tolerate him for a long time and he doesn't quit. Don't give in, just keep moving forward and you'll be OK.

And ooooo buuuuuuuurn. >.< You just burned New York and the Twin Towers. :o :lol:

And you're welcome :)
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Gaz » August 18th, 2012, 1:10 pm

BUMP. As for me getting bullied, it was on RareWare Central... I don't really want to talk about the reason (not anything bad), but people, because of this, were making inappropriate comments about/at me (even some inappropriate images to hurt me. Happened last month, I get cyberbullied all the time (I am at a lot of places DK-related)...
Gaz
Taster of Pork
Bananas received 47

Postby BlueTronic » August 20th, 2012, 10:28 am

How I feel when I see people arguing on the internet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0spFY1I2NQ
Previously "Kong-Fu"
Bananas received 109

Return to Anything Goes