Has Anyone Thought Of Making A Parody Of A TV Show?

No language too crude. No topic too obscure.
The one and only section of these forums where anything goes...

Has Anyone Thought Of Making A Parody Of A TV Show?

Postby Chibisai Kong » December 26th, 2010, 5:42 pm

If anyone has ever thought about making a parody of a TV show, such as Glee or Criminal Minds or Saturday Night Live, speak up! Tell us what you had in mind.

One of the things I thought about making a parody of is Celebrity Ghost Stories, one of my favorite paranormal shows. I'm thinking about calling it Kong Ghost Stories where, instead of celebrities, the Kongs (and Kremlings if you like) tell us about encounters they had with ghosts in the past. They'll be made up because as far as I know, the only ghost any of the Kongs have encountered since 1999 is Wrinkly and she doesn't count.

Hee hee hee... I have an interesting one for Cranky. I'm evil so I like to make a couple of the characters' pasts tragic. Cranky's just happens to be one of the characters.

Another I was thinking about doing is based off a skit in SNL. The skit is called 'Weekend Update With Seth Myers', formerly known as 'Weekend Update With Jimmy Fallon And Tina Fey', only I'm replacing Seth Myers, as well as Jimmy Fallon and Tina Fey on occasion, with the Kongs because you KNOW some of the things they talk about in the skit WOULD be some of the things the Kongs would say.

Now, as I was saying. Tell us if you had any ideas. Explain what you plan on doing. Remember, it's supposed to be fun! :D
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Re: Has Anyone Thought Of Making A Parody Of A TV Show?

Postby Master clyde super » December 29th, 2010, 2:31 pm

THE OFFICE...
Dk has to be Micheal.
Diddys Jm, and Dixies Pam.
Crankey kong Dwight, and ...other.
Trainee Trekker
Bananas received 2

Postby Chibisai Kong » December 30th, 2010, 7:30 am

Nice. I like that idea.

Wait. Are you talking about the one on TBS or adult swim?
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Postby Grunt Von Veizatun » January 17th, 2011, 11:32 pm

Not necessarily a TV show, but a parody nonetheless
I did a 2 part Hansel & Gretel parody for my youtube channel, in the second part K. Rool makes a cameo appearance.
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVo0njpUZdE
part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9bfpAIqVOs

Enjoy!
Newcomer

Postby Chibisai Kong » May 15th, 2011, 12:52 pm

I'm making parodies of Pirates Of The Caribbean. You'll never guess the cast. :)
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Return to Anything Goes