Letters....

No language too crude. No topic too obscure.
The one and only section of these forums where anything goes...

Letters....

Postby Jomingo » August 15th, 2010, 2:56 am

Have you ever written an angry letter to someone when you're mad, with no intention of actually mailing it? Well, here you can do that, in digital form! Write whatever letter you want to whomever you want.

Here's mine:
Spoiler!
Dear Mom and Dad,
What the hell. Why is it that we are the only family in America that doesn't keep a bottle of Pepto Bismol in the house. Seriously, I got all the symptoms, I need me some pink juice.

Let's get our acts together now and keep the house stocked with the necessities.

Love,
Your son Jeff.

P.S. I like this brand of Toilet Paper, keep buying this brand.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Re: Letters....

Postby Tiptup Jr. » August 17th, 2010, 12:33 pm

Whenever I get mad at someone I either keep it to myself or straight-up yell at them, but I suppose...

Spoiler!
To pretty much the entire student body of Chilton County High School,

Stop. Just stop. You are so effing retarded, you don't know how close I've come to pulling a Columbine and ending your lives. No one cares how much weed you smoked last night, who you've had sex with. I come to school because I am required to by law, not because I enjoy or wish to acknowledge your existence.

Thanks,
Tim (or MCLOVIN', HAHA THAT'S SO effing FUNNY CUZ I LOOK LIKE THE GUY FROM SUPERBAD)

And,

Spoiler!
Dear girl whose name the DKC Atlas doesn't have to know,

om nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby Phyreburnz » August 20th, 2010, 9:41 am

Well, I've never written an angry letter, but I've recieved one. Unfortunately, I don't have it anymore. Jealous ex. Tee hee. I wish I still had it, it was full of spelling and grammar mistakes. And it had a "broken heart" on the bottom that looked more like a broken circle. I know it started like this: Happy 6 months! April Fools!
And then it went on to say how I just date people to break their hearts (oooo, out of the whole TWO boyfriends I've ever had). And how I just want my current boyfriend for his hair. Pretty redic.
It made it better that one of the art kids saw the letter and read it aloud.

But if I were to write a letter to my graduating class it'd go something like this:

~<3Dear Derry Area High School Class of 2010~♥
Spoiler!
Gasoline is tasty, you should drink it hastily.
I really don't like hearing about all of the cocks you've sucked, and girls you've effed .
Don't care how much you drink, or how little you think.
Still don't care about the chew in your lip, you really make me sick.
Go cry about your broken truck, I still don't give a f---.
All of you whiny bitches sound like country hicks.
No one cares about the football players, you all are happyness slayers.
The cheerleaders are all whores and should be hit with oars.
I'm so glad I'll never have to see your faces, all of you are chromosome wastes.

~<3Lots of Love and best wishes<3~
Molly
(ooooo, poetic)
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Tiptup Jr. » August 20th, 2010, 10:28 am

Ahem, that`s a... graphic letter. I mean mine kinda was too, but really.

Something tells me this thread has yet to reach its potential. :P
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby Phyreburnz » August 20th, 2010, 10:30 am

Well, although mine is graphic, you don't know these people. Really, I'm sure that if you knew, you'd have expected more from lil' ol' morbit me! I'm sure I can make it worse ;)
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Jomingo » August 20th, 2010, 11:42 am

I actually like almost everybody in my school(obviously excluding 90% of those in grades below me, those pot smoking, cocky, think-they-rule-everything-freshman). I find almost all the football and wrestling team to not be douchebags, which is good since we've won State Champions in both sports several times, and it doesn't seem to go to their heads. In fact, the only people I don't get along with are the pot smoking skaters. But they are just douchebags to everybody.

From now on, lets keep our letters in spoilers, especially if they're graphic.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Postby Scraps69 » August 20th, 2010, 12:20 pm

angry letters eh?

Heh, I've written quite a few with the intention of giving them to the person but never do as I've calmed down. That's why probs alot of lads think I'm a chilled out dude because I don't get openly angry in any other way. Hmm, I've lost all of them though but I'll try and dig something up from my lappy.

But they're very long letters... so I doubt anyone would read it.
Trailblazer
Bananas received 2

Postby Phyreburnz » August 21st, 2010, 6:37 am

Jomingo, although the underclassmen are worse, my class was terrible! I'm not sure this next one is 'inappropriate' but, just in case.
Spoiler!
There were a couple of guys that did it with a girl, and started going around and telling everyone how much of a slut she is.
I thought that was so mean. Not only that, but our football team held either the worst football record in our county [or state, I can't remember or care which] or almost had the record. And they all thought they were hot crap. Nice. I really wish that I could send that letter to all of the jerks that went to school with me.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Jomingo » August 21st, 2010, 9:18 am

Interesting, in 2008 we were ranked #1 in the country in football for a while (no joke) until we got beat in the semifinals (for the state) by the team that was ranked 16th in the nation. They all chanted that we were overrated, I was never more pissed off, especially since we were undefeated before that game. But then the next year (last year) we took state so that was good. And we took state in both years in Wrestling. Anyway.... yeah none of them have big heads about it. I'm with our high school's radio/video production crew, and so I've filmed every football and wrestling match for the past couple years. We usually share hotels with the Wrestling team on far off games, and we hang out with them at the pool and everything, we're all buddies basically. No douchebags to be found.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Postby Tiptup Jr. » August 21st, 2010, 12:15 pm

Psh, at least two dudes and one chick were gangbanging in the bathroom during third block. A pretty normal occurence at my school, but the weird part? I was in that class the time it happened. The class takes place in the band room, which has its own lavatory- somehow they all got up and started having sex and no one noticed until one of my friends walked in on them. I found out a week later.

Italics because I thought it was weird, I mean they could've at least told me.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby Phyreburnz » August 21st, 2010, 1:18 pm

Jomingo, some of our football players are nice, and the ones that are are super cool. You're lucky to have such nice guys on your sports teams. I was never fond of sports, myself, I'm too much of an art kid. Maybe that's why they all hated me? O.o (oh and just so you are aware, I'm talking about American football, all of our soccer players are awesome, just in case you're from the 90% of the world that calls [what American's] call soccer football... god America is retarded :P)

Tiptup, man! That's friggin' hilarious! I don't know why, but it seems like it's always the band kids that do that crap! I was in marching band and weird stuff happened like that, well, not as bad, but still.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby Phyreburnz » September 6th, 2010, 5:58 am

This one isn't as mean as my last one. I think there's only one "naughty word". Whateves, I don't really care... I hate this class.... Blargh...
Spoiler!
To my College Writing teacher,

Why are we doing the same garbage that we did in high school? This is redic! I'm also sick of this "my comp lab" crap! I signed up for a NOT ONLINE class, therefore, I do not want to go on the computer for this junk. I had to sit through one-hundred-fifty questions. This is nonsense. I shouldn't have to do this. I wish that your stupid class wasn't a required course. It's super gay.

Molly
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Postby cfh » September 15th, 2010, 9:21 pm

Tiptup Jr. wrote:To pretty much the entire student body of Chilton County High School,

Stop. Just stop. You are so F---ING retarded, you don't know how close I've come to pulling a Columbine and ending your lives
Tim (or MCLOVIN', HAHA THAT'S SO F---ING FUNNY CUZ I LOOK LIKE THE GUY FROM SUPERBAD)

lol butthurt
cfh
Veteran Venturer
Bananas received 6

Postby Tiptup Jr. » September 15th, 2010, 10:22 pm

Hahaha, yes I was/am. :P

Here you go.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby Phyreburnz » September 29th, 2010, 9:51 am

This is my "I hate babies" letter, to all of the parents out there.
Spoiler!
Dear parents of little retarded-ass babies that don't shut the f--- up,
If it doesn't stop soon, I WILL find a sledghammer. That's not a threat, that's a promise. Why do you think it's okay to bring a screaming little post-fetus into a library? No one needs that. Libraries are for quiet, not for scream. Please get that through your thick-ass skull (no that doesn't mean their ass has a skull)! I can't effing stand little post-fetuses, especially when they're loud and around me at work!
Angerly yours,
Phyreburnz

This is my letter to Microsoft:
Dear Microsoft,
I hate you.
Sincerely,
Phyreburnz
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 593

Return to Anything Goes