BBCodes and other posting features

Any comments or suggestions regarding the DKC Atlas Forum can be posted here.

BBCodes and other posting features

Postby Qyzbud » March 17th, 2008, 3:18 pm

I introduced the 'Spoiler' BBCode (posting tag) a while back, and today I have added two new BBCodes to give you extra options when posting. It's probably time I started a thread for you to request other BBCodes and comment on existing ones. This is that thread.

Today's new BBCodes:

Tab: A way to tab, or 'indent' content in your post. Just put the Tab tags before the content you want to indent, and put a width in pixels between the two 'Tab' tags. You can get a result like this:

Hello, I am some text which has been indented by 32 pixels!

2x: This tag will format any image to be displayed at 448px in height (2x SNES screenshot resolution), while preserving its ratio. It also adds a 2px black border. You just use the '2x' tags instead of the 'img' tags to achieve this look:

Ironically wrapped in a spoiler due to image largeness ;)

So I hope you make good use of these new BBcodes/tags. Let me know what you think, and feel free to make suggestions!
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Re: BBCodes and other posting features

Postby BlueTronic » March 17th, 2008, 11:21 pm

Suggestions:
Strikethrough (now available)
[font=ex:computerfont]Font choices (Some forums make it where you can use any font on your computer)[/font]
Underline color matches font color
Previously "Kong-Fu"
Bananas received 109

Testing...

Postby Qyzbud » March 18th, 2008, 8:56 am

Strikethrough
Imagezoom:
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Re: BBCodes and other posting features

Postby SmudgeKWOOD » June 11th, 2009, 2:34 am

Don't kill me, but how about an MP# buttton where you press a button (like the spolier button) and a sound plays?
On Probation

Return to DKC Atlas Forum Discussion