Candy's Challenges Help: Level Four is hard!

Talk about Donkey Kong Barrel Blast for Wii

Candy's Challenges Help: Level Four is hard!

Postby Jomingo » February 24th, 2008, 11:54 am

Does anyone have any tips on how to beat the level four challenges of Candy's Challenges? I've beaten K. Rool and the Wrinkly Kong one(which was way too easy), but I cannot beat any of the rest of them. Any hints?
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Re: Candy's Challenges Help: Level Four is hard!

Postby Qyzbud » February 27th, 2008, 11:14 am

Haha, no idea. I'll have to play the game, then get back to you. ;)

</incredibly useful comment>
Atlas Author
Bananas received 682

Postby Jomingo » February 28th, 2008, 8:12 am

Thanks, I waited three days, finally saw that this got a reply, and then my hopes were crushed when I read your statement. :cry:

That's OK, we still love you. Just a little bit less.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Postby Tiptup Jr. » March 2nd, 2008, 8:25 am

Jomingo, I could help you alot more if you told me what challenges you needed help on. I've beaten all of them.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 9

Postby Jomingo » March 2nd, 2008, 9:19 am

Well, I can't beat any of the level four challenges other than K. Rool and Wrinkly Kong.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Postby Graf Saecula » March 24th, 2008, 11:19 pm

Yeah, those two seemed to be the easiest out of the level 4 bunch. Actually, I was a bit disappointed with K. Rool. I fully expected him to be the hardest enemy in the game as usual, and was sure that I would meet him in an epic race on Cosmic Highway or whatever the name of that wonderful space course was. I was surprised when I found out that I had to race him in the happy christmas atmosphere of a winter vacation area, and that he was completely unable to catch up with me once I had passed him at that.

As for the actual question in this thread... Sorry, I can't help much. I may have beaten all of Candy's challenges, but I have no clue what hints I could give to someone who hasn't succeeded in them yet. As for me, I just practised and tried to memorize the particularities of the course I was on, such as the locations of obstacles, balloons or wooden barrels. Okay, maybe one hint for the challenge where you have to punch the crap out of eight Kremlings: When the race starts, stay behind a bit and try to knock the nearest Kremling whenever he tries to overtake. You might be lucky and land two to four punches on him before he finally manages to pass you.
Newcomer
Bananas received 1

Postby Jomingo » March 25th, 2008, 9:58 am

Yeah, I remember that one. I would always hit the first three or four people I passed. I still haven't beaten any of these since I posted this topic, I've been busy with too many things. Mostly Brawl. I was also dissapointed with K. Rool. I wanted to race on Cosmic Highway, but I think you do that with Klump. Wrinkly was too easy. You don't even have to really do anything, she'll usually win it herself. Very dissapointing indeed.
Sage of Discovery
Bananas received 7

Postby Chibisai Kong » March 1st, 2011, 1:27 pm

I still haven't beaten all the level three challenges so... I guess you're screwed, dude. :D

Wish I knew more to help you but I'm still trying to do the challenges where you can't use wild moves---that's how I get ahead.
Expedition Leader
Bananas received 21

Return to Donkey Kong Barrel Blast